Welcome to our English speaking visitors!
At our practice, children and adolescents aged 2-18 receive diagnostics, advice, and therapy for all kinds of mental disorders.
For all appointments in our practice, please mind our Covid-19 hygiene regulations:
– Please bring your own face mask for your child and yourself and wear it inside our practice
– Each child may only be accompanied by one person.
– Please keep distance, wait at the entrance door and preceed to the counter only if no one else is standing there
– Please be on time, wait outside our practice if possible during the tests and pick up your child at the upper door titled „Ausgang“ at the correct time.
– Please email us important documents (school report cards, prior findings and reports) prior to your appointment instead of bringing them
Dr. Nedoschill is a child and adolescent psychiatrist. Together with his team, he offers diagnosis (we perform diagnostic assessment including intelligence tests and testing of the emotional state), counseling and psychotherapy concerning all kinds of mental disorders to English speaking children and adolescents from ages 5 – 18.
On these pages you can find the following information:
- What we do
- Who we are
- Where you can find us
- Frequently asked questions (FAQ)
- How to apply for a first appointment with us
- Contact form
We are located in Herzogenaurach, Haydnstr. 27
Phone (09132) 747278-0, Fax (09132) 747278-78
We are open Monday to Friday 8:30 – 12:00 and 13:00 – 17:00 (Friday 16:00)
If you are also German-speaking, you can call us Monday to Friday 9:00-12:00 and Mon / Tue / Thur 13:00 – 16:00.
If you are English speaking, you will reach our English speaking assistant Mrs. Wölfl Monday to Thursday 9:00 – 12:00.
Of course, you can use our contact form at all times. We will call you back as soon as possible.
For your long-term planning, please refer to our closing weeks.